Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Oxymoron of Yoga

Presenting the Simple Supreme vinyasa sequence. What an oxymoron.... typical of Edward Clark's dry humour. It's like asking someone to give you an exact estimate or declaring you're a social smoker! Supreme yes, like the pizza with everything on top, but there is certainly NOTHING simple about this sequence. And this is just ONE of the vinyasa sequences from our 500 Hours Tripsichore Teacher Training. And there are 14 sequences in total. Wondering why I signed up for this, still wakes me up in the middle of some nights.


As I got onto the mat this morning, I glanced at the red circle on my calendar... 24 October. With Module 3 of the TTC just 3 weeks away, how will I remember all of this??? 


Love, Practice and Sweat from,
A Moron on the Mat




No comments:

Post a Comment