Thursday, November 22, 2012

In Gratitude

As I pen the last newsletter for the year to our dear yogis and yoginis, I find myself reflecting on this past year, and am overwhelmed by a deep gratitude to all who have walked with me along this path and towards the light of Yoga. I am indeed blessed with abundance and love, and am grateful to have enough to give back in any small way I can.
"Wake at dawn with a winged heart and
give thanks for another day of loving" - Khahlil Gibran.
I am imperfect but thank you for giving me the chance to bring out the best in all who step onto the mat.

In Gratitude, Love & Light always,
Angeline

2 comments:

Angel Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Lin said...

Thank you for being a great teacher of me on my yoga journey and precious years experience in your yoga practice. Enjoy your personal humor during every class.

Post a Comment