Friday, May 6, 2011

The Language Of Yoga

A wonderful yoga teacher may not speak much English but he or she still communicates the essence of yoga to every single class.  Their lack of fluency in the English language does not deter them from teaching from the heart. They know me and are always there to help me develop at my own pace. They make challenges accessible, yet safe.  They bring forth my best, and I am constantly inspired by their humility, knowledge and their devotion to their yoga practice.  


I am blessed to have these teachers in my life.  May the Language of Yoga always lead them on their chosen path.  Om Shanti.


Bharath Shetty
Yoga India, Mysore, India
Yogacharya Ramesh Kumar
Mysore Academy of Yoga, India
Belinda Wong
Jiva Yoga, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


And the other great teachers whom I've had the honour of learning from, and practising with, thus far.  Bless!
Judy Krupp
The Yoga Room, Sydney, Australia
Peter Scott
Yoga Jivana, Melbourne, Australia
Noah Maze
Anusara Yoga, USA
Edward Clark
Tripsichore Yoga, UK
Dr Jacqueline Koay
Sun Yoga, UK, USA, Malaysia
(The Late) Vincent Tam
Jiva Yoga, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Karin O'Bannon
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment