Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's A Boy!

It's days like these, that I'm blissfully reminded that it's such a blessing and honour to teach yoga. Teaching is never, ever about me, but about what I can give to those who come onto the mat.

I received a text from my Prenatal Yoga practitioner today, announcing that she gave birth to a 3.2kg healthy baby boy, the natural way.  She sent a big thank you and said, the Prenatal Yoga practice helped her a lot, mentally and physically, and made the journey into motherhood more serene, blissful and beautiful.
Image from openclipart.org
Her last Prenatal Class was just last Saturday, and she was at 39 weeks plus. It goes to show, you CAN keep coming to yoga right up to the moment you're ready to pop!

Big love and congratulations to the new mum. 

I love my job! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment